A Brand Set Apart
Our story begins with Sundays. Brothers Andre and Bruno Andreoli, originally from Brazil, would gather with friends on Sundays to enjoy a delicious grilled steak while watching soccer. When their father decided to settle the family in America, cultural differences showed themselves by way of Sundays: the Andreoli brothers found their new American friends gathered around football, burgers in hand, every Sunday.
Steak on Fire was born from a desire to fuse the culinary cultural division by way of adding delicious steak to bread. We are Steak on Fire, a successful Orlando-based Brazilian Steakhouse, serving up the world’s first and only fast-casual steak on bread concept. The extensive, mouth-watering menu is full of delicious dishes, with a focus on yummy Brazilian meats, that we believe will be sought-after no matter the locale. We are in search of interested and qualified candidates to become part of a brand that has explosive growth, welcomed reception, and unparalleled business practices.
Steak on Fire has been successful due to its superior management team. Our fearless leaders, restaurateurs Andre and Bruno, have the perfect combination of education, work background, and business experience to continue to expand our chain. They have worked in multinational companies such as ABN AmRo Bank, Santander Bank, Anheuser- Busch InBev, and Kraft-Heinz and have extensive experience in marketing, sales, finance, and strategic planning. Both hold an MBA in business from Duke University.
Steak On Fire Is Like No Other
The Steak on Fire brand is beckoning entrepreneurial hopefuls who want a business with reasonable overhead, affordable start-up costs, impressive ROI, and sprawling market applicability.
We at Steak on Fire believe in delivering a fast-casual, Brazilian-inspired menu to the States, without compromising quality. Our delectable options include grilled steak plates, sandwiches, salads, sides, and desserts. Steak on Fire is the ultimate option for customers who want to eat a quality meal in a quick and casual environment. We offer an extensive menu full of mouthwatering favorites that build a fast and favored reputation within any city, such as the Top Sirloin with chimichurri sauce or the Brazilian Angus Burger. The Steak on Fire atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, appealing to the masses with ease. We know Brazilian-inspired food better than anyone else and are ready to share our successful, unique Steak sandwich concept throughout the nation through franchisees.
Steak on Fire is truly one of a kind. The innovative menu, along with the atmosphere and ambiance, will ensure that there is nothing else like it in the franchise marketplace. We provide entrepreneurs looking for a food franchise the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting, new, easy-to-operate concept that sells an unparalleled dining experience. Customers are given a satiable, instagramable meal that is the envy of every onlooker.
Amazing food complimented by innovative flavor combinations is a highly sought- after commodity and is the perfect investment for any business-minded candidate. Particularly, Steak on Fire is seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
- A high level of credibility, as well as a commitment to excellent customer service, are must-haves for our candidates. Franchisees will be required to follow in this same core philosophy for the operation of their location, as this is one of the key differentiators between Steak on Fire and other fast-casual restaurants.
- Strong customer service abilities are the foundation of a franchise candidate, underscored by an exhibition of the Steak on Fire culture. We want a “people person” who will bond with customers and maintain the loyalty of each Steak on Fire visitor through authentic conversation, wonderful service, and passionate dedication.
- Great time and schedule management skills are a must-have for our franchisees. Steak on Fire is a bustling, busy restaurant which requires excellent oversight of the timing and scheduling of all moving parts.
- A top-notch restaurant experience goes beyond perfected recipes and delicious food. High-quality customer service is what attracts customers in time and time again. We want individuals who take honesty, integrity, and excellence as seriously as we do.
- General business know-how will guarantee the successful launch and operation of your business. You should be able to interpret business and accounting reports, managing your Steak on Fire franchise from a point of understanding and lead by example.
- We need candidates that meet the initial financial requirements in order to successfully launch their business. Potential franchise buyers should have a $347,367 to $600,692 in investment capital (cash) in order to be considered as a potential franchisee. More details in the chart on page 9. A person who meets the above qualifications may be a great fit for our company!
We want candidates who believe in the Steak on Firebrand, have an appreciation for authentic, Brazilian steaks and who want to consistently serve premium, quality food, all while running a smooth business operation and delivering amazing customer service.
A Revolutionary Opportunity in Franchising
What else makes Steak on Fire the go-to franchise option within the restaurant industry?
Early adopters have the opportunity to obtain exclusive territory rights for their very own Steak on Fire. This means you have exclusive access to a population of 50,000- 100,000 people who we think will love our food as much as we do.
We understand that the restaurant business is one of winning the loyalty of its clientele. We believe that our premium menu items and high standards of customer service is what delivers an experience that beckons for brand loyalty from our visitors. Our social media pages are full of pleased, positive customers reviews and we are confident that yours will be too.
PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL
The Steak on Fire model has been tested and tried within its company-owned location and has seen tremendous success. We understand exactly what the business needs to flourish within any location and deliver those resources into the hands of our franchisees.
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to run your Steak on Fire business through extensive training. Everything from ordering, hiring, terminating, servicing, and cleaning will be addressed in the two phases of the Steak on Fire training program and will be enforced via the Franchise Operations Manual.
Supported By A Team Of Professionals
Why should you choose Steak on Fire as your business venture? We believe in setting up our franchisees for success at the very beginning and throughout the life of their Steak on Fire business. We provide the following areas of support:
You aren’t just buying a name; you are buying proven operational practices that have kept our business solid for years! We provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of a franchisee’s business, including unit operations and maintenance, product ordering, food preparation, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
Steak on Fire will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies for all of our franchisees. We will also supply our franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level. We work alongside you to keep the customers coming in!
We need to mention that on top of an already affordable and highly profitable franchise, we will also negotiate quantity discounts on behalf of all of our franchisees, meaning more savings for you!
OTHER AREAS OF SUPPORT
Steak on Fire will provide initial oversight for financial, legal, and accounting elements for its franchisees. Additionally, we strive to discover and research methods and techniques that will enhance unit-level profitability.
The Next Step
Are you ready to dive into a dependable, trustworthy, and successful company with a proven track record? Are you interested in joining a restaurant brand that has solidified its reputation through innovative recipes and a solid business concept? Want to join the Steak on Fire team? Complete the form for more information.