Crush Taco is the brainchild of restaurateurs, Derrick Kuenzel and Mo Assi. Located in Frisco, Texas, Crush Taco features a variety of gourmet tacos, frozen margaritas, local beers, and specialty sodas. The menu is inspired by contemporary cuisine in a fast-casual and fun atmosphere. Crush Taco provides a delicious mix of unique Mexican cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The model is fun, trendy, and convenient and the operations have been finely tuned based on its management team’s vast experience in the restaurant space.
When you join the Crush Taco team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas including:
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- MARKETING SUPPORT
- PURCHASING SUPPORT
- ACCOUNTING & LEGAL SUPPORT ONGOING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
As a member of the Crush Taco franchise team, you will receive the following training:
- Initial Training- Held in Frisco, Tx for two weeks, approximately eight to twelve weeks before the franchise opens.
- Onsite Training- Held at the franchisee’s location for 7-10 days to assist in the commencement of operations.
- Refresher Training- Franchisee must attend two days of refresher training twice a year.
Exclusive territories can offer a competitive advantage in the franchise sales and marketing environment. As a result, the Crush Taco franchise system will be granting its franchisees an exclusive territory. The typical territory will include a defined urban area and will be documented as a 50,000 to 100,000 population center with a 5-mile radius option from the location (for any suburban locations).
Territories will be mapped based on the individual market circumstances for each unit sold. We will map out an area based on market research and the most recent available census data to come to territory modeling conclusions. A franchisee should mimic the market of the existing Crush Taco model based on a $50,000+ median income and a demographic that contains families and young people with discretionary income.
Each territory will be defined as an area on a map that will be based on zip code and it will be decided by a number of factors including: population, median age, median household income,existence of competition, among others.
Types of qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners include:
- Strong sales and cusutomer service abilities. Good with organization.
- High personal standards.
- Able to meet initial investment requirements.
- Targeted experiences may include:
- Existing business owner.
- Restaurant professionals.
- Businesses involved in the food-service business.
- Entrepreneurs/investors/believers in the brand.