WE PLAY WITH FIRE
According to ancient mythology, “wok hey” is the magical, perfect sear that can only be achieved through the incredibly high heat of wok cooking and the freshest, ripest ingredients. We use this ancient technique in a street-style, contemporary way, delivering our customers wildly fresh, complex stir fries that fit their busy & active lives.
Wokworks is a strikingly unique food cart specializing in live action wok cooking. We add fresh, local, organic ingredients when available to an 800+ degree wok, searing in nutrients and flavor. Using this ancient technique of wok cooking, we provide our guests with a customized, healthy delicious stir fry, street-side.
The following points are the individual aspects of Wokworks, which demonstrate a strong potential for duplication of the current business model through franchising:
- Beautiful Brand That Attracts Superior Foot Traffic To Competitors
- Superior Food Quality With Options For A Diverse Customer Base
- High Check Averages And Industry-Beating Cook Times
- Extremely Low Start Up Cost Compared To Industry Average
- Very Easy To Operate, Even With Just An Owner-Operator With No Employees
- Simple, Easy To Understand Systems And Processes For Operation
- Proven Financial Model With Strong Roi, Potential For Substantial Year-Over-Year Growth
- Fast On-boarding/Setup Time (6 Months From Close Of Deal To Open For Business)
- Adaptable, Supportive Corporate Team
AREAS OF SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Accounting Support
- Audit Support Legal Support
Wok Works will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location. With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of Wok Works could not be easier!
The potential franchisee list includes anyone who enjoys being involved with people. The business can be taught to people who have very little experience, although ideally, the franchisee will have some experience working in the food-service industry. They should certainly love the concept, enjoy serving people, and should welcome the hours that working in the food service industry demands.
Although there may be a number of viable franchisee profiles, Wokworks Management believes that it should try to attract franchisees that meet the following criteria:
• Adequate Liquidity
• 5-10 Years In Restaurant Business (Preferable)
• 2-5 Years In Mobile Food Truck Operations Or Catering (Preferable) • 2-5 Years Management Experience (Preferable)
• 1-10 Years Chef/Cooking Experience (Amateur Or Commercial)
• Legal Citizen Or Legally Allowed To Operate A Business In Jurisdiction • Valid Drivers License W/ Truck To Tow Trailer
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Communicator
• Amazing People Skills
Interested? Complete the contact form for more detailed information.