A Modern and Approachable Indian Street Food Franchise
Masti (‘fun’ in Hindi) offers Indian street food in a modern, colorful, and approachable setting. We believe that delicious food can be innovative, coming from real street vendors. Each meal is packed with flavor. We aim to provide a gourmet experience for friends and family to enjoy authentic, fast-casual, healthy, and quality Indian cuisine. Co-Founders, Ricky Walia and Robby Gulri, are cousins whose families immigrated to the United States from the Punjab region of India in the 1970s. They bring decades of experience in the hospitality business and a core Indian value: familial support. Would you like to operate a masti, innovative, and sustainable business with a highly experienced management team? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
A Franchise Model with Flavor and Culture
As a part of the Masti family, you will be working with a highly experienced management team. Here is why you should franchise with us:
- We have strong existing operating corporate locations with a successful financial standpoint.
- Our systems, procedures, and operating systems have strengthened the operating model.
- Masti has a potential strong ROI and a financially sound concept in existing locations.
- Our model has the ability to be adapted nationwide.
- The unique atmosphere and innovative Indian street food highlights a point of difference.
Are You “Masti” Enough to Join Our Family?
We are seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
- Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
- Customer-First Mentality
- Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
- Business Savvy and Willingness to Learn
- Meets Financial Requirements
How We Support Our Franchisees
We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
We will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans and materials.
Ongoing Research and Development:
We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Estimated Minimum Initial Investment: $277,400 (with franchise fee)
- Royalty Fee: 5% of Gross Sales