By popular demand, they opened that restaurant in Santa Ana, at 202 N. Grand Ave. Sadly that location was closed in 2013 as the City of Santa Ana included it in their Grand Avenue widening project. However there is now a new location a few blocks away at 1327 E. First St., in Santa Ana, and they are still serving delicious, homestyle Mexican food to the people of Orange County’s downtown.
Today, El Pollo Norteño restaurants can also be found in Garden Grove and Anaheim, and in a second Santa Ana location, at 1525 W. First St., Ste. A. Why has our food proved to be so popular? Simple. It is our commitment to excellence, quality, impeccable service, and great prices. And we are the only ones who cook with Mesquite Charcoal! Now, more than ever, people are worried about their health and well-being, and El Pollo Norteño is proud to serve healthy, savory food that you cannot get anywhere else. We also deliver our food to your home or business and we can cater your events, large and small. Call your local El Pollo Norteño today and find out for yourself how fresh and flavorful our Mexican food can be.
When you join the El Pollo Norteño team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
• Operational Support • Purchasing Support
• Marketing Support • Accounting and Legal Support
• Ongoing Research and Development
TRAINING INCLUDES: TRAINING
• 4 weeks of training at the El Pollo Norteño HQ in Santa Ana, California or at a location designated by the Franchisor, beginning approximately 8 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
• 1 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
When you join the El Pollo Norteño team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current Mexican restaurant company to be under the El Pollo Norteño umbrella. When you join the El Pollo Norteño team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 50,000 – 100,000 population base to develop. El Pollo Norteño is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
• Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
• Good with Timing and Schedule Management
• High Personal Standards
• Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
• Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships • A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
• Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry • Experience Business Owner and/or
Interested? Complete the form today for more franchise information.