A Brand Set Apart
Virtual Sting is a flourishing entertainment concept that is capturing the attention of all generations. Begun in 2017 in Richmond Hills by Victor Wang and Paul Doucet, the business model has been carefully designed and perfected through countless hours, ultimately developing into a solid launch pad for brand recognition within the industry. Our vision is to provide the best VR experience and to be the most recognizable brand in the VR arcade business segment. Where there once was a void in the diversion market, Virtual Sting has strategically filled it.
We have watched a successful, scalable concept spring to life and are now seeking to share this concept throughout Canada and the United States. We provide entrepreneurs looking for a business opportunity the chance to get in on the ground floor of an exciting, new, easy-to-operate concept. With the latest VR technology at our back and proven operational practices propelling us forward, Virtual Sting is eager to introduce the rest of the world to our fun VR experience! Our brand has been built on a firm foundation and is now seeking qualified candidates for an enticing franchise offering.
Virtual Sting is Like No Other
Virtual Sting offers an experience for all gamer levels and likes. We use the HTC Vive hardware for most of our applications. The HTC Vive is a state-of-the-art VR device. Each booth will have its own head set designed with a real world perspective for the ultimate VR experience. The Virtual Sting catalog includes an ever-evolving list of VR games, currently over 14. Whether the customer wants to play the popular “Beat Saber” or kill zombies, there is something for people of all generations and tastes.
The Virtual Sting environment for each franchise will include between 10-14 state-of-the-art VR stations that offer an experience that is beyond cutting edge. The facility is set up similarly to a traditional arcade, however, instead of games there are VR pods, racing simulators, and areas with couches and chairs for people to watch and enjoy! We offer all things VR from the simple phone-based headsets to cutting edge full-body-motion systems. Our concept allows a customer to experience the thrill of competing alone or with a group of people while enjoying the ambiance and atmosphere of a social setting.
Our innovative concept for VR gaming will help ensure that there is nothing else like it in the franchise marketplace. We provide our franchisees a fun business venture that is scalable and applicable within most marketplaces. Customers are given the opportunity to play games with the latest technology, easily creating word-of-mouth referrals and social media buzz. The Virtual Sting brand is beckoning entrepreneurial hopefuls who want a business with reasonable overhead, affordable start-up costs, impressive ROI, and sprawling market applicability.
An innovative VR experience complemented by streamlined operational practices is the perfect investment for any business-minded candidate. Our business model is extremely simple to operate and requires very limited staffing. Typically an owner/ operator franchisee (or manager) plus some part-time employees will be sufficient to run the Virtual Sting brand. Particularly, we are seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
- High energy and excellent customer service standards are the beginning of a Virtual Sting candidate’s profile. A high level of credibility, as well as a commitment to keeping the customer as the first priority, are must-haves for our candidates.
- Strong customer service abilities are important for each franchise candidate, underscored by an exhibition of the Virtual Sting culture. Maintaining the company’s culture and creating a family-friendly environment are important for the success of your franchise.
- We want a “people person” who will bond with customers and maintain the loyalty of each Virtual Sting visitor through authentic conversation, wonderful service, and passionate dedication. Being comfortable with face-to-face interaction is important.
- Great time and schedule management skills are must-have for our franchisees. Virtual Sting is a bustling, busy establishment which requires excellent oversight of the timing and scheduling of all moving parts.
- We need candidates that meet the initial financial requirements in order to successfully launch their business. Potential franchise buyers should have at least $150,000 in investment capital (cash) to be considered as a potential franchisee. A person who meets the above qualifications may be a great fit for our company! The concept is reliant on a strong sales and marketing-oriented leader who is proficient in interacting with customers and managing staff. We want business minded candidates who believe in the Virtual Sting brand, who can convert every visitor into a customer, and who can build a repeat client base.
A Revolutionary Opportunity In Franchising
What else makes Virtual Sting the go-to franchise option within the VR industry?
We understand that a gaming business like Virtual Sting is one of winning the loyalty of its clientele. We believe that our premium gaming stations, as well as high standards of customer service, are what deliver an experience that beckons for brand loyalty from our visitors.
Proven Business Model
The Virtual Sting model has been tested and tried within its company-owned locations within the Greater Toronto area and has seen tremendous success. We understand exactly what the business needs to flourish within any location and deliver those resources into the hands of our franchisees.
Early adopters have the opportunity to obtain exclusive territory rights for their very own Virtual Sting. This means you have exclusive access to a population of around 50,000 to 100,000 people (or a 3-mile radius from the location) who we think will love playing games at Virtual Sting as much as we do.
Supported By A Team of Professionals
Why should you choose Virtual Sting as your business venture? We believe in setting up our franchisees for success at the very beginning and throughout the life of their Virtual Sting business. We provide the following areas of support:
You aren’t just buying a name; you are buying proven operational practices that have kept our business solid for years! We provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee’s business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, and maintenance, suggested pricing guidelines and administrative procedures.
Virtual Sting will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies for all of our franchisees. We will also supply our franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level. We work alongside you to keep the customers coming in!
We need to mention that on top of an already affordable and highly profitable franchise, we will also negotiate quantity discounts on behalf of all of our franchisees, meaning more savings for you! This includes elements such as the VR devices and booths, marketing materials and other needed items for operating a Virtual Sting location.
Other Areas of Support
Virtual Sting will provide initial oversight for financial, legal, and accounting elements for its franchisees. Additionally, we strive to discover and research methods and techniques that will enhance unit-level profitability.
The Next Step
Are you ready to dive into a dependable, trustworthy, and successful company with a proven track record? Are you interested in joining a fun brand that has solidified its reputation through innovative VR options and a solid business concept? Join the Virtual Sting team today.