A Franchise that Makes You Feel like Somebody
Toast was founded in 2005 by Sam Mustafa in Charleston, South Carolina. Our original location started as a breakfast operation that eventually evolved into “Toast All Day” where we became more than just breakfast. Our menu has been thoughtfully expanded with three additional locations.
Hailed as a must-eat by the New York Times, we have gained the knowledge and operational experience that we gained from our ventures, our next goal is to bring our company’s values to the franchise industry.
Would you like to operate a business with a highly experienced management team? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Here’s Why You Should Toast to Our Franchise
Toast has four (and counting) great prototype operations. In today’s market, Toast’s concept fits perfectly with excellent customer service and staff who are knowledgeable and representative of our brand.
As a franchise partner, you will be working with a highly experienced management team. Here is why you should franchise with us:
• We have a strong operating corporate location with a successful financial standpoint.
• Our systems, procedures, and operating systems have strengthened the operating model.
• Toast has a potential strong ROI and a financially sound concept in existing locations.
• Our model has the ability to be adapted nationwide.
Are You Toasty Enough?
We are seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
• Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
• Customer-First Mentality
• Strong Sales and Marketing Skills
• Business Savvy and Willingness to Learn
• Meets Financial Requirements
How We Support Our Franchisees
We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
We will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies, consumer marketing plans and materials.
Ongoing Research and Development:
We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.
Toast with Us!
Are you ready to make a difference in your future with Toast?
To get started, visit our website at toastofcharleston.com/franchise or email us at email@example.com.