Kelly S King, the owner of Kitchens Redefined, is the former Director of Product Development for a Fortune 500 coatings company and creator of specialized products designed for the cabinet industry. When it comes to durability, his knowledge in the coatings industry is a name you can trust in your home! Kelly uses his natural talent, experience abroad, history with successful businesses, brief time in movie-making, passion for inspiring others, and education from talented European craftsmen to deliver nothing but the very best in training. Kelly has trained thousands of successful students and has become one of the nation’s leading choices for training in faux painting and decorative finishing.
Considering his experience, it was only a matter of time before King combined all of his knowledge and ideas together to launch a comprehensive, online training video tutorial site that would make these skills accessible to everyone. 2012 marks the launch of Tainted to Repainted and the beginning of his next journey.
Why Kitchens Redefined
- Everything we do is a water-based technology and not solvent based harmful smells
- You can gain from other revenue sources such as furniture refinishing, fixture refinishing and wood refinishing and other that will be described at Discovery Day
- Have access to our patented Rescue and Resurface Painted Paper Countertops
- Have access to future training classes with advance finishes
- Have access to newly created finished not seen every in the marketplace
- As housing shortages have created
a new housing boom, new housing pricing is going through the roof, all the more reason why redoing an existing home with be great or cabinet refinishing.
- With all the foreclosures that changes hands over the past recent years, there is an abundance of newly owned old homes that need kitchen refinished and remodeled.
AREAS OF SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Accounting Support
- Audit Support
- Legal Support
Kitchens Redefined will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location. With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of Kitchens Redefined could not be easier!
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and will operate with complete integrity. He or she will benefit from a background in management and experience with cabinetry services. Someone who is outgoing and is motivated will also be a great fit for the Kitchens Redefined team. A franchise owner in general should have strong sales abilities, high personal standards, and some experience in business.