Charity Golf America (formerly known as Events 2 America) was founded by Cal Rogers in 2011. It is a business that allows a lucky golfer to have a chance at winning a split of $10,000
by hitting a hole-in-one at a pre-selected hole during amateur golf tournaments. It also has a long drive competition with prizes including gift cards and free golf balls!
Why Charity Golf America
- LOW INVESTMENT: NO fixed costs, NO incremental costs unless they have an event.
- Hundreds of golf courses and thousands of existing charity golf tournaments.
- We will train franchisee and book some events to get started.
- UNIQUE ARRANGEMENT FOR HOLE IN ONE INSURANCE: Typical insurance is $200 for event, if only 30 or 40 pay it’s very expensive.
- We can arrange golf balls for $8/dozen delivered to franchisee.
- National Charities provided to franchisee.
- ALL CASH BUSINESS: Small amount of debit/credit card
- TREMENDOUS CHARITABLE GIVING: Every event is for Charity.
- SEASONALITY: Golf season is only 8-9 months of the year.
- In the golf business, every “work” day is on a golf course.
- Annual Franchisee Convention in Orlando in conjunction with the PGA Merchandise Show.
AREAS OF SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- MARKETING SUPPORT
- ACCOUNTING SUPPORT
- AUDIT SUPPORT LEGAL SUPPORT
Charity Golf America will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location.
With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of Charity Golf America could not be easier!
The qualities we will look for in a potential candidate for Charity Golf America franchises are their comfort level and proficiency in sales, their ability to manage relationships with clients, and their ability to manage the business elements effectively.
Ultimately, the franchisee must have a strong networking ability and should be highly regarded in their local community.
Interested? Please complete the form for more franchise details.