Transworld Business Advisors Franchise
Franchising is a $4 trillion industry! Yes, that’s trillion with a “T.” And as baby boomers reach retirement age, the franchise business brokerage industry is thriving unlike ever before. Transworld has assisted thousands of people in the purchase and sale of businesses. And while we’ve been in business brokerage for more than 30 years, there’s never been a better time to become a franchise consultant.
What Does It Mean to Be a Business Advisor?
As a Transworld franchisee, you will become an important part of the small business community. In your role as business advisor, you will provide guidance, solutions and, of course, advice to your clients to help them grow, buy, or sell their businesses. The sale or purchase of a business can be stressful and require a lot of work, which is why the role of business advisor or business broker is so crucial.
Multiple Revenue Streams & Higher Income
With three potential revenue streams, there is triple the opportunity for growth and success with Transworld Business Advisors. You get a business brokerage, franchise consulting, and franchise development services all rolled into one!
- Business Brokerage: Transworld business brokers solve a challenge many business owners face: how to sell their business while still running day-to-day operations. Helping your clients through this transitional period—both as sellers and buyers—makes the process go more smoothly.
- Franchise Consulting: Transworld represents nearly 200 franchising opportunities across all industries and investment ranges. As you become a franchise consultant, you’ll learn how to appropriately match the right opportunity to your clients, whether they’re buying or selling an existing business, or purchasing a franchise.
- Franchise Development: When you come across an owner who is looking to expand their existing business, you’ll learn how to work with our established networks of partners to help business owners duplicate their concepts with franchising in less than 30 days.
Training & Support to Be a Business Advisor
Ready to become a Transworld Business Advisors franchisee? Rest assured that you’ll receive all of the training and support you need along the way. You’ll come to our headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida for initial training, and with over 30 years of franchising experience, the team at United Franchise Group will have your back from start to finish.
Once you have completed your training, you will know everything you need to know about Transworld, owning a business, and working as a business broker and advisor. Our comprehensive training sets you up to open, own, and operate your business with confidence.
Because franchise broker training doesn’t cost much, except your time, Transworld Business Advisors is one of the most affordable franchising opportunities available. With Transworld, there’s no physical inventory, low payroll, low overhead, and higher income potential. You could be off and running with your own Transworld Business Advisors franchise for $100,000 minimum investment and $150,000 minimum net worth, which includes the initial $44,500 franchise fee.
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500: Ranked #185
- Low-Cost Investment: Low franchise fee and no inventory/equipment
- Quality of Life: Create your own schedule and work whenever and wherever you want
- Support of United Franchise Group: Three decades of franchising success
- High-Profit Potential: Low overhead and high potential profit margins
- No Experience Necessary: Business brokerage experience not required
Become a Franchise Broker
With Transworld Business Advisors, you can be a franchise broker, business advisor, and trusted member of your small business community! Getting involved in this trillion dollar industry is a no brainer, as we give you the training, support, and systems you need to provide quality services as a franchise broker.