NPI is a fee-based membership community for business professionals that provides a mutual benefit to all those involved. A typical NPI chapter will consist of business professionals and advisors including bankers, insurance specialists, consultants, lawyers, CPAs, local service business owners, real estate professionals, and more. The membership includes weekly meetings in addition to member presentations once or twice per year to give a well-rounded explanation of their business. The goal in this organization is to promote long-term professional relationships and to help facilitate the sharing of business referrals.
NPI members will understand that the relationship is based on a give and take relationship with their peers. NPI will guarantee a refund of the membership fee if the members do not receive enough referral business or equivalent savings within the first year to cover the cost. In order to ensure that franchisees do succeed, they must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Give at least 24 qualified referrals (2 per month),
- Bring 4 qualified guests or recruit one new member to any NPI chapter,
- Attend a minimum of 45 meetings per year in their home chapter, and
- Be financially current with their NPI chapter.
NPI franchisees will build a presence in a market by selling memberships to the exclusive community and will maintain a count of 20 to 45 members per chapter.
GET ACCESS TO A GROWING MARKET!
The concept fits the needs of many different types of people and demographics, allowing for a wide range of ideal locations that could fit the NPI business model.
Own Your Own Business
With NPI, you can start your own business in a constantly expanding market by taking advantage of our streamlined franchise opportunity.
If you have management experience, natural people skills and are willing to invest in an a popularly sought concept, please consider joining the NPI franchise team.
Franchise System Benefits
We offer many benefits to our franchise businesses. They include:
- Training before Launch & Ongoing training for you and your staff
- Initial training to launch your business
- Access to training manuals and programs
- Access to sales, marketing, and administrative materials
- Existing customer and supplier relationships
- Technical support
- Exclusive territories
- And More!
Interested in learning more? Complete the form today to get more info on this owner opportunity!