Lush Lips franchise
Lush Lips was founded by Dr. Carmen Santiago in 2018. After years of experience in the home health- care space, in 2013 she started a medspa that offered all types of beautification services. From this beginning, she found that there was one aspect of the business that had enormous potential as a stand-alone service, lip fillers. The company, which is planning a grand opening over the next few months, is dedicated to providing superior service by offering top-notch lip injections in a safe environment and a friendly staff of talented professionals.
Lush Lips’ clinicians constantly immerse themselves in training of best practices in the lip injections space. Chosen and led by Lush Lips President and Founder, Dr. Carmen Santiago, the staff in the prototype location will have unparalleled skill and expertise. One of the great benefits of Lush Lips is that it can perform the injections in a short time (typically in less than an hour) so that its clients can carry on with the rest of their busy schedules and we can schedule up to 18 appointments in one day with only two rooms.
The goal in Lush Lips is to impress the customers with the level of dedication, professionalism, and end result of the service they receive (which is an immediate transformation), which keeps them coming back and often times, results in them purchasing package deals.
Lush Lips is designed to relax while improving appearance of the lips, making them fuller, shapelier, and more vibrant. Its clients and their well-being are of utmost importance as each person is treated with courtesy and professionalism with a dedication to make sure they always feel safe and welcome.
Lush Lips offers entrepreneurs everywhere a successful turnkey operation to using its honed techniques, products, and equipment. Lush Lips has outlined an extensive training program where it provides all of the knowledge necessary to succeed with these methods in their local markets.
Lush Lips medspa is Unlike Other Franchise Options
The business model is reasonably straightforward and, with a motivated owner/operator, allows for an efficient duplication of the business system. A typical location will range from 700 to 1,000 square feet depending on the location and the number of rooms. We will look for high-end retail spaces to ensure the appropriate clientele and to reduce potential marketing budgets and requirements.
The business model will typically fit into a variety of locations, not unlike the prototype that is set to open in Southlake, TX (as of this writing, we are narrowing it down between three prospective locations). It could be in a downtown district, a strip center location, as well as a stand-alone building. The foot traffic and “anchors” that are close to the location will have an impact on the success of the operation as well.
Depending on the size, franchisees will be encouraged to replicate the operations and suite of services that we will roll out in the Southlake, TX prototype. This will include such amenities as a lounge area/lobby, employee break rooms, storage areas, a retail area, and of course, individual rooms for the lip injection services.
It is critical to the success of the Lush Lips franchise that new franchise partners abide by the strict process and policies in place for finding and approving locations for new operators. Dr. Carmen Santiago (or a third party real estate company) will oversee new franchisee-location acquisition, negotiations of leases, and business terms for the real estate.
Beyond foot traffic or location-based customers, the business is dependent on online marketing (such as Google ads) and referral business in each territory where locations are being opened. For this reason, there may be cooperative marketing groups, a national marketing program, and a localized marketing program in place. These marketing initiatives are very important and will be managed closely by Lush Lips management.
A Revolutionary Opportunity in Franchising
The service speaks for itself, however, it is consistency and professionalism of the experience that will keep the Lush Lips brand ahead of any competition. The location, layout, signage and atmosphere will all be at the level necessary to attract and sell franchisees and investors.
Beginning in Southlake, Lush Lips will expand across the United States in a planned expansion within targeted and defined regional markets. In order to ensure the success of its franchisees, the franchise company intends to provide its Franchisees with:
- Initial hands-on training at its headquarters located in Southlake;
- Local on-site training and support during each franchisee’s initial start-up; and
- Ongoing training and support to ensure the quality of its franchise units. Currently, there is one Lush Lips unit in operation (in development). The franchise will be priced competitively with the franchisee paying 6% royalty. A completely defined franchise framework will guide and direct all aspects of the franchisor/franchisee relationship with the roles and responsibilities of both the franchisee and Lush Lips MedSpa, LLC clearly outlined within the disclosure document (UFDD) and the franchise agreement (FA). Regular reporting and franchisee “friendly” technology (MindBody) will enable Lush Lips MedSpa, LLC to monitor the activity of each franchisee so that further mentoring and development of their local market can take place. This has a mutually beneficial effect for the franchisee and the franchisor due to the ease of input and reporting possibilities. For the units to be successful, it is expected that a franchisee will need to be located in a highly populated, upscale area with sufficient traffic of appropriate demographics. The units will have an attractive and informative storefront. The prototype location will be the basis for future franchise operations. Each start-up franchisee will be given an exclusive territory to be described in the Territory section of this plan. The franchisee will be expected to proactively market within its defined territory and will be expected to:
- Place ads within appropriate local venues (i.e., newspaper, TV, Internet – Google, etc.).
- Educate local customers on the services and benefits of the Lush Lips model and packages/services available.
- Meet and greet local customers.
Up-sell whenever possible.
Training and ongoing support will encourage and enable the start-up franchisee to create a fun and vibrant atmosphere. Start-up Franchisees will be taught how to identify potential customers and how to approach, educate, and sell each type of customer.
Supported by a Team of Professionals
A member of Lush Lips field support staff will visit each franchisee according to the following schedule:
- First Quarter – Monthly
- Second-Fourth Quarters – Bimonthly
- Second Year and Beyond – Quarterly
It is estimated that Lush Lips will need to hire one field supervisor for every 20-25 franchises in the field. The Franchisor has incorporated a formalized mechanism for ensuring quality control among franchisees that will be implemented by these field supervisors. Designated staff members will perform supervision of field support duties.
In addition, Lush Lips will provide the following support functions:
Lush Lips MedSpa, LLC will provide site selection services to the franchise partners. Lush Lips MedSpa, LLC may work with franchisees to handle lease negotiations and make sure that franchise partners go into business with the best possible lease structure for their operation.
The Franchisor will provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee’s business, including new business development and lead generation for the franchisee. There will also be a significant amount of support through product development and industry expertise.
Lush Lips will coordinate development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. It will also supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop (to be paid for by the franchisee).
The Franchisor or its affiliate will negotiate quantity discounts for third party items and will help with all internal purchases on behalf of all of its members, passing some or all of these savings on to the franchi- sees.
Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
Ongoing Research and Development
Lush Lips MedSpa, LLC and leadership will continue to research methods and techniques for franchise operations (including purchasing and promotional schemes) that enhance unit-level profitability. Beyond that, Lush Lips will continue to adapt the model to the current marketplace on an ongoing basis.
The Next Step
Join an emerging concept serving the increased need for a better company. Join the growing number of owners who have taken control of their futures. Join Lush Lips Medspa and open your own location. To take the next step toward independent business ownership, in the franchise industry, please fill out the form for detailed information.