UberMac was founded in 2010 under the name iPhoneFix and provides hardware and software repair and service for computers, tablets, phones, and more. The flagship location in Jupiter, Florida, will adopt the new name and will be the basis for the growth plans and operational capabilities of the brand. Within the business, each professional customer service and Apple Certified repair technician is well aware of each customer’s need to get their computers back operational. UberMac is dedicated to providing high-quality technical repair to the South Florida market, and through franchising, the entire United States. We are one of the only device repair companies that services and specializes in Apple products, and ONLY Apple products. This competitive advantage really sets us apart, particularly as Apple products are among the more popular brands of devices owned by today’s consumers.
Today, most Apple users have a hard time keeping up with all of the technology that is constantly changing around them. And when iMacs, MacBooks, iPhones & iPads break, they would much rather come to a company with Apple Certified technicians and real Apple knowledge to have their problems resolved.
– There are two strong operating locations that are currently owned and operated by the management of UberMac. Their success will be used as a key selling point to new franchise partners for UberMac.
– UberMac has a very fast potential ROI for a franchise owner.
– The UberMac model runs smoothly with a manageable amount of employees and a reasonable workload for an owner/operator.
MUCH NEEDED SERVICE FOR GROWING APPLE USER BASE
Fun Fact: Apple stores do not give lessons or send techs out to houses? They also won’t touch a computer or device over 5 years old. They call it “Vintage”. But guess what. UberMac does!
POINT OF DIFFERENCE
– The UberMac franchise is differentiated by filling a much needed market gap. Specializing in supporting ONLY Apple computers, devices and products. It is also differentiated through a focus on business development that will help franchisees build their business quickly, efficiently and profitably out of a small footprint.
CASH REQUIREMENTS REASONABLE
– The cash requirements are extremely reasonable for a start-up UberMac. A franchisee could start the operation with as little as a $92,900 investment, which includes the initial franchise fee.
INTEGRITY AND COMMITMENT
– UberMac is different. UberMac has a level of customer service that is above and beyond anyone in the industry. No one leaves without an answer to their problem. If we can’t solve a problem, which is very rare, our crew will at least give the customer choices when there is no overall solution. Meaning, we never just say “Sorry I can’t fix it.” We say “It’s not fixable. I think it might be time for a new computer. If you want me to I can take a minute to help you pick one out on the Apple website so that you don’t buy more than you need, and also so that you don’t buy less than you need.” Little touches like this keep our customers satisfied, and returning for future needs.
AREAS OF SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
- MARKETING SUPPORT
- ACCOUNTING SUPPORT
- AUDIT SUPPORT
- LEGAL SUPPORT
UberMac will also continue ongoing research and development, which will stream down to each franchise location. With these great areas of support, becoming a franchisee of UberMac could not be easier! With their finger on the pulse of the tech industry, our franchisees will remain set apart and leading in service for the ever changing world of Apple products.
The number one quality that we look for in an UberMac candidate is their love of technology and problem solving. The willingness to see that the clients problems are fully addressed is a huge priority. Someone who is outgoing and is motivated will also be a great fit for the UberMac team. A franchise owner in general should have strong sales abilities, high personal standards, and some experience in business.
Complete the form Today for more Information!