In our busy world, people have less and less time to sit in a mechanic’s garage for hours to get brake repair services done. And, many don’t want to deal with the inconvenience of dropping off a car, arranging rides and being without a vehicle for a day or more to get their vehicles fixed or serviced. Therefore many people put off brake repair until their car has serious brake problems.
To address these concerns, we created The Brake Squad to provide mobile brake repair services. As a mobile service, we eliminate the inconvenience and time it takes to get the brakes repaired by coming to our customer! They get expert service from ASE certified mechanics, more convenience, high quality replacement parts, and in many cases for a lower price. Most of all, they get the service they need, when they need it, where they need it, with no waiting, no hassle, and no worry.
Brade Squad Franchisees can count on intense support, guidance and oversight from the Brake Squad management team from inception of your Mobile Brake Repair Franchise to the implementation and management of the new business.
• 4 weeks of comprehensive and effective training at the Brake Squad HQ in Fairfax, VA beginning approximately 8 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
• Up to 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the Brake Squad team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas covering all aspects of your automotive services franchise:
• Operational Support
• Marketing Support
• Technical Support
• Purchasing Support
• Accounting and Legal Support
• Ongoing Research and Development
The Brake Squad Franchise is open to all qualified candidates, although the system, structure, tools and procedures are validated, strong and consistent with a successful mobile brake repair business, we need franchisees who exhibit the right characteristics, personality and passion for what we do.
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
• Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
• Good with Timing and Schedule Management
• High Personal Standards
• Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
• Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
• A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
• Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry Experience
• Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
• Entrepreneurial team who wants to start a business
If you feel that you might exhibit the traits and characteristics that fit a Brake Squad Franchise, we would love to hear from you!
Why does the Brake Squad franchise make so much sense? Well for one, we all are getting busier every day – the average consumer needs more convenience and services provided to them on their schedule and at their location of choice whether it be at their home or place of business. Second, we see an enormous opportunity to improve on the level of service and customer experience in the automotive repair market – through structured systems and processes and standards, we know we can deliver an experience to customers that they will appreciate, remember and choose to tell others about. Third, the business model has logic behind it from an investment standpoint – lower overhead, lower cost of entry and we can go to the business instead of waiting for the customer to come to us!