THE SUPERPRO BUSINESS SYSTEM
Realizing the full potential of this high-demand, high-repeat business takes a business model free of guesswork. Because SuperPro Painting Systems International Inc. has a vested interest in ensuring that franchisees succeed, nothing is left to chance.
As a SuperPro franchisee, you’ll benefit from multiple potential revenue streams, creating a stable foundation for multifaceted sales growth. Revenue streams can include:
- Commercial Painting Contracts: The core of our service offerings includes many painting services, within 16 vertical markets.
- Maintenance Painting Contracts: Clients value this service because their facilities are maintained on a regular systematic basis.
- Painter Training Fee’s: We offer some of the best painter training in the industry including: safety techniques, surface preparation, cutting, rolling, and spraying.
Commercial businesses prefer to utilize a painting company they can count on, and trust. For SuperPro franchisees, our brand recognition and a great customer experience means more customer conversions, which helps maintain a predictable cash flow.
Ideal Operational Setup
- Owner/Manager-run: As a franchisee, you will be recruiting a team of experienced full-time managers and department/division heads. Initially, it does require constant franchisee presence. This makes it easier to grow your business.
- Professional Staff: SuperPro centres are principally staffed by professional marketing, sales, and operational support, with vocational education and training. Supported by administrative and management teams, everyone is able to put their unique talents to work ensuring excellent customer service.
- Predictable Rhythm: Because SuperPro operates under proven and efficient processes, the day runs with greater predictability than in most independent mom and pop painting companies, allowing you to serve more customers per day. This standardization also makes training, quality assessment, and continuous improvement significantly easier.
- Regular Hours: SuperPro centres operate during normal business hours, allowing you to maintain a level of work-life balance that will make you a better owner.
THE ROLE OF A FRANCHISEE
A Multi Million Dollar: Executives Business
As a SuperPro franchisee, the first thing you should know about running a painting franchise is that you don’t need to know anything about painting. The Operations team and professional painters that you hire will handle that, and stay on the cutting edge thanks to ongoing education they will receive from SuperPro Painting Systems International Inc. Your only objective is running your business with precision. As an owner, you’ll soon be an expert in:
Recruiting a strong staff
Establishing ties to your local community
Selecting and implementing marketing plans
Building income by executing company strategies
Empowering employees by delegating responsibility
Working with SuperPro to ensure the growth of your company
Providing vision and accountability for operational excellence
Our systems were carefully designed to support your growth, no matter how far you decide take it. Our business model has shown its strength for replication, which affords franchisees virtually unlimited potential for expansion.