About Mozza franchise
Mozza is a new casual, modern and healthy dining concept that appeals to social interaction and sharing, celebrating the qualities, combinations and simplicity of mozzarella cheese and fusion cuisine.
Mozza provides an unmet dining experience in the fast-casual niche of the restaurant industry. Its exclusive offer is made up of a menu of fresh pastries, desserts and salads, coupled with special and varied hot and cold coffees. Also, an enjoyable cuisine of appetizers, tapas, sandwiches, salads and grilled meats combined with a wine bar and special cocktails.
The main attraction is provided at the mozzarella bar where guests can choose the kind of cheese they want and combine it with some delicious and healthy companions. All patrons receive benchmarked customer attention, encouraging them to return. The restaurant’s offerings are fast, simple, healthy, and easy to prepare.
The concept fits the needs of many different types of people and demographics, allowing for a wide range of ideal locations that could fit the Mozza business model. From its base company-owned unit in Santo Domingo, Mozza will be franchising the company’s operations in order to bring its delicious menu to the United States.
Mozza’s mission is to become the premier fast-casual dining experience. This will be accomplished by being a solvent enterprise, offering an unprecedented experience, coupled with a quality product, marked with strict codes of ethics and morale, setting an example for society.
Mozza Support System
When you join the Mozza team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
• Site Development
• Purchasing Support
• Marketing & Customer Development
• Ongoing Product Development
• Training & Operational Support
• 2 – 3 weeks of training at Mozza headquaters beginning approximately 4-6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 2-3 days of training at your location to get your business started
• 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
• Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
• Good with Timing and Schedule Management
• High Personal Standards
• Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
• A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Contact us Today to inquire about an Ownership Opportunity with Mozza