ABOUT CRAIG & JANICE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER FRANCHISE
Craig and Janice Lloyd are natives of Daytona Beach, Florida. They are high school sweethearts, college graduates, married, and have three children: Shayla, Michael and Craig. They are determined to bring culture and the Arts in the community, believing everyone has a divine purpose of God given gifts and talents that are not being utilized and sometimes hidden. They look forward to bringing out Daytona’s finest and best talent and this will expand as the franchise program is initiated.
When you join the the Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas: The support available ranges from: Operational, Marketing, Purchasing, Accounting, Legal & Continuous Research and Development.
• 2 weeks of training at the Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center HQ in
Florida beginning approximately 8 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to
open for business
• 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
• 1 session per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update
training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current performing arts company to be under the Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center umbrella. When you join the Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center team you will be given an exclusive territory of ideally 50,000-100,000 in population to develop. Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Guided by the right owner operator, Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center has a strong potential roi for units located in any region. With reasonable overhead and a low startup cost for a Performing Arts business, the concept is financially sound. We of course will not be guaranteeing any success or levels of profitability, but with a large margin for error, a franchisee can be much less effective than we would project and still have a successful business.
Private Voice Lessons
Hip-Hop Dance/Praise Dance
QUALIFICATIONS RECOMMENDED FOR POTENTIAL FRANCHISE OWNERS
• Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
• Good with Timing and Schedule Management
• High Personal Standards
• Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
• Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
• A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
• Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry Experience
• Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
• Entrepreneurial team who wants to start a business
INTERESTED? Next Steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Evaluation Form
Step 2: Send the Evaluation Form to Janice_Lloyd@Yahoo.com
Step 3: Arrange for an Initial Phone Consultation to “Meet the Team”
Step 4: Arrange for a Discovery Day
Step 5: Review Franchise Agreement
Step 6: Join the Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center Team!
Contact us Today to inquire about owning your own Craig & Janice Performing Arts Center Franchise! 800-610-0292