Carmella-s Cafe is proud to have been making homemade pasta “the old fashion way” for over 25 years. Our pasta is made from the best ingredients and topped with only our made-from-scratch Marinara Sauce, Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, Alfredo Sauce or our light tomato basil California Sauce, which are all made from our family-s recipes. You can-t beat our dishes! That-s why happy customers come back again and again! They know they can count on fresh, well- prepared food with great service from people who really care about their guests enjoying a delicious meal in a friendly environment!
As a Franchise owner, you can be a part of bringing smiles to the faces of many pleased customers after serving up delicious home-cooked meals. We will share our recipes with you and will show you how we prepare each dish. We will also share our business model and will help you see what it takes to be successful in the restaurant business. We have a proven track record and we want to see you flourish in your own cafe with our name and our recipes. So grab a pan and let-s get started!
When you join Carmella-s Cafe-s team as a franchisee owner, you can expect support in a number of different areas: Operational Support Marketing Support Purchasing Support Accounting/Audit/Legal Support Ongoing Research and Development Franchise Sales and Overall Program Oversight
New York Restaurant Franchise
- 10 weeks of Training at Carmella-s Cafe-s HQ in New Hartford, NY, beginning approximately 14–16 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to be open for business
- 2–3 weeks of Training at your location to get your business started
- 1–2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session.
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join Carmella-s Cafe, you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current restaurant to be under the Carmella-s Cafe-s umbrella. You also have the option of opening up an Area of Primary Responsibility, if you would like to take on the responsibility of a bigger territory.
You will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 50,000 population for a single franchise.
We are looking to expand to new areas soon! The fee for one franchise is $50,000. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as about $512,000, depending upon a number of factors. Please see the chart on the next page.
What Kinds Of Qualifications Is Carmella-s Cafe Looking For? Types of qualifications recommended for, but not restricted to, potential franchisee owners:
- Strong Sales and Customer Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- Good Business Acumen
- Company Culture “Buy-In”
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Understands Cost Management Targeted experiences include, but are not limited to, the following potential franchisee candidates:
- Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
- Former/Current Restaurant Owners Italian Food Franchise
- Former/Current Hospitality Workers
- Managers from the Business Field
- Retail Workers
- Corporate Lay-o? “Victims”
- Those who Love Good Food and Enjoy Serving People
- Strong Integrity in the Business and in Front of Customers
- A Willingness and Commitment to Service and Working for the Customer
Step 1: Fill out the Evaluation Form
Step 2: Send the Evaluation Form to Info@FranchiseMarketingSystems.com
Step 3: Arrange for an Initial Phone Consultation to “Meet the Team”
Step 4: Arrange for a Discovery Day in New Hartford, NY
Step 5: Review Franchise Agreement
Step 6: Join the Team!
For more information about the Carmella-s Cafe Franchise opportunity, please fill the form on your right – hand side