Who Doesn’t want a $449 Custom Made Suit?
The first BookATailor stores, which featured Bespoke Custom Made fashion, suits and shirts were simple. What is Bespoke Custom Made Clothing? It is the production of suits and shirts from scratch by professional tailors, manufacturing and processes which begins by drawing customers measurements on fabric, then precisely cut to customer size and specifications, and completed by the production and manufacturing of the custom clothing. They were based in locations which were 750 – 1500 square feet in size and were typically in a non-retail location such as office space in Manhattan or a second level retail space in Great Neck, NY. The customer was virtually unaware of the locations on the street, but through heavy, performance driven marketing, the businesses grew quickly and drew great volumes in new business. The new locations opened across the United States and a global vision was born in what BookATailor could become.
The store concept caters to a fashionable demographic, with a sense of style that is both expressive and professional. However, BookATailor is not exclusively only for fashion-focused clients. Based on the Bespoke Custom Clothing flexibility men of all sensibilities, demographic and income bracket shop with BookATailor. Clients include men within the fields of advertising, marketing, real estate, entertainment, management, law and more. Looking to extinguish the stigma of Bespoke Custom Clothing as too exclusive and uninspired, BookATailor promotes individualization and creative freedom in its clothing with fabrics and accessories that conjure one’s ability to unleash unlimited expression by way of a finely-personalized tailored fashion suit, jacket, pant, overcoat or shirt. By committing to a reasonable cost structure, offering world class customer service and convenient locations in markets around the USA, BookATailor is poised to completely define the men’s custom clothing market space.
What makes BookATailor so different from other retail models?
- Cut out the middle men – The Company has invested in the infrastructure, facilities and people in Southeast Asia to build and create a custom clothing manufacturing company. The organization is now able to control the quality, consistency and pricing of the goods being produced.
- BookATailor implemented a retail model that was functional, efficient and without “fluff” or extra overhead which would add costs to the end product and ultimately to the consumer, this is widely apparent in the office model and kiosk concept.
- The leadership of the company provided the fashion, style and vision for the organization when it comes to branding, look, feel and interaction with the customer along with a pricing model that was simple, to the point and understandable for the buyer.
- Quickly, the company was in a marketing leading position because pricing for custom clothing is so much higher than what BookATailor is able to offer, the organization has grown quickly as locations opened in markets around the United States (California, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Texas)
Three Models to Choose From:
– Kiosk Model – based in high foot traffic locations, these kiosks are simple, low investment and require an owner-operator. Locations are technologically driven and easy to manage.
– Office Model – unique concept developed specifically for BookATailor – locations are based on commercial office space with lower rents. Traffic is driven into the location by appointment only.Requires aggressive marketing and lead generation as provided by BookATailor franchise model.
– Full Retail Model – traditional retail location offering the custom clothing at reasonable pricing, but from a store front location. Higher initial investment, but leverages visibility and walk-in traffic.
For more information on the BookATailor Franchise, fill the contact form on your right – hand side
Form ID: 392 Not Found