Liquid Accounting Franchise
Join this $400 Billion dollar Market & get involved in the Liquor Inventory Business.
Bar-i is providing a franchise opportunity by franchising our brand and software to aspiring liquor inventory business owners. In addition to providing our proprietary software to you, we will also teach you how to use it. Franchisees will receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive rights to a geographic territory (literally twice the size of territories offered by Bevintel/ Sculpture Hospitality.
- Use of Bar-i’s branding, marketing, sales, and training materials
- A mentoring process involving help, training, and support from the people who created the system
This will provide you with all the tools necessary for success, allowing you to focus on building a client base.
Our Model – We Help Clients Save!
1- We increase accuracy
2- Enter in the results
3- Track and Analyze
4- Modify Results and track savings.
Our Franchise Philosophy
- Expedite the launching of your liquor inventory franchise
- Save money on training cost for your new liquor inventory franchise
- Maintain a closer relationship with your mentors due to more frequent interactions
Is the Bar-i Franchise Opportunity Right for You?
There are several important traits we are looking for in the ideal Bar-i franchise candidate:
• Managerial experience running a bar – Individuals with extensive experience running and managing a bar understand the unique issues and challenges impacting our clients. In addition, bar managers know firsthand the frustration associated with trying to manage liquor cost without an effective liquor inventory system that provides the comprehensive data necessary.
• Attitude – While it is not always easy to discuss the tangible qualities we are looking for in a franchisee’s attitude, it is nevertheless one of the most important elements we are evaluating in our potential candidates. The right attitude is particularly important since you will be working on your own and dealing with clients one-on-one. As a Bar-i Franchisee you will be representing the Bar-i brand. Ideal candidates will be hard-working, dedicated, passionate, and highly motivated. In addition, they will possess a willingness and ability to address challenges head-on and achieve a successful outcome regardless of the obstacles in their path
.• Desire for a more traditional work schedule – Bar owners and managers typically must work late at night and on the weekends since this is when bars have their highest volume of customers. Over time, these unsociable hours can become tiresome. Being a Bar-i Franchisee frees you from this arduous work schedule and allows you to spend more time with family and friends. You will once again be able to enjoy your weekends and experience the benefits of working a more traditional Monday-Friday schedule. Our owner, Scott, often works 7 am to 4 pm, and regularly picks his son up from daycare and cooks him dinner. These days few people enjoy that luxury.
• Ambition/desire to grow within a company – Bar-i is a young company that is growing rapidly. Over the next few years, there will be new roles developing within the company that don’t exist today. Franchisees can tap into this tremendous growth potential and help shape the direction that these new roles take. If you are motivated by the possibility of becoming a key member of the team, this is your opportunity to excel and demonstrate your leadership ability.It is an exciting time to become a part of the Bar-i team. If you are interested in transitioning into this sector of the bar industry, then our Franchise opportunity may be an ideal option for you.
Bar-i Founders Background
After more than 20 years in the industry, including more than 10 years running the busiest restaurant in Vail, Colorado, Bar-i founder Scott Douthitt decided to use his extensive skills and experience to help bar and restaurant owners maximize their profitability. He recruited one of his former Red Lion employees, Jamie Edwards, to leave his job in corporate finance where he had been honing his number-crunching skills. Together, they launched Bar-i and began helping bar owners streamline their business operations. After a few months, it became clear to Scott and Jamie that the liquor inventory software products currently on the market were not ideally suited to use in a real-life setting. They began the long, painstaking process of designing a more effective liquor inventory software system. Scott and Jamie went through six revisions of the product before arriving at the ideal system to effectively meet the needs of bar owners. The bar inventory system they devised is focused on ease of use, speed of counting and a low setup cost.
Our Mission is simple. We work to achieve three important goals for your business:
- Make bar owners more money
- Make life easier for managers
- Enable bartenders to perform better