The Home Care Industry is Booming!
- Senior population projected to reach 83.7 million by the year 2050, almost double from the 2012 level of 43.1 million.
- 10,000 Americans a day will turn 65 years old from 2011 to 2030, which means that the senior population is projected to reach 72 million.
- 12 million Americans will require long term care services by the year 2020.
- Long term care industry generated $259 billion in revenue during 2011 and forecasted to reach overall revenues of up to $352.8 billion in 2016.
- For 2016, skilled nursing expenditures are forecast to reach $143 billion, while the U.S. assisted living industry is expected to exceed $79 billion, the remaining $130 billion revenue will be distributed to hospice and home care industry.
Senior Care Franchise Benefits
The home care market is growing and the demand for caregivers is at an all time high. Take advantage of this opportunity by starting your own business in home care. 1Heart Caregiver Services will help guide you in getting your company set up to tackle the ever growing demand for senior care.
- Top 15 low-cost franchise
- Lowest investment risk
- Minimal brick and mortar
- Short ramp up time
- Affordable multi-franchise opportunities
- One of the most profitable franchise businesses
- ROI significantly higher than most franchise businesses
- Gross revenue can reach high levels in 1 or 2 years with excellent gross margins
The 1Heart Advantage
1Heart Caregiver Services has been in the home care business for more than 10 years plus 50 years of collective experience in healthcare and master franchising. During that time, we have worked tirelessly to continuously improve our systems, processes and operations to bring us to where we are today.
Our franchisees will greatly benefit from utilizing our proven and tested system, as well as being supported from an experienced veteran in the home care industry. 1Heart advantages include:
- Extensive and Diverse Home Care Services Offered
- 1Heart Dedicated Support Staff
- Strong Ongoing Support from 1Heart Corporate Office
- Personal 1Heart Franchise Advisor To Help Guide You
- Varied Local Marketing Support
- Including SEO and PPC Campaign
- Over 11 Years of Solid and Profitable Business Operations
- 1Heart Caregiver University
- Circle of Care
- Continuing Health Education Program
- Brain Fitness Training Program
- 1Heart Business Academy
- 1Heart Selling System
- 1Heart Formula for Success
- Effective Market Penetration Program
- Efficient Case Management
- Established Relationships With National Retirement Facilities and Hospitals.
- Large Quantity of Territories Available
We are looking for someone who is compassionate towards people and looking to be a part of a growing franchise family. We ask that you take the first step by filling out the form to the right.
1Heart Caregiver Services is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Wyoming.
Interested parties should have at least $70,000 in liquid capital to invest.